The Daytime Show:
The Wylde on Health Show:
I've given numerous interviews for print publications, radio, and TV. If you would like to book me for an interview, please contact me.
- Why one woman quit her dream job at Harvard to ‘do nothing’ for one glorious summer in a remote cabin - Article in the National Post (also see versions in the London Free Press , the Daily Mail, and Today.com).
- Quit Harvard for a cabin in the woods? She did. Article in the Globe & Mail.
- Rethink Your After-Work Routine to Make the Transition Home a Happy One - Article in the Wall Street Journal.
- Make Stress Management As Routine As Brushing Your Teeth - Article in the Globe & Mail.
- Antidepressant Journey Spawns Book, Business - Article in the London Free Press.