The Daytime Show:
The Wylde on Health Show:
I've given numerous interviews on mental health and wellness for radio, TV and print publications. See below for a sample of my media clips. If you would like to book me for an interview, please contact me.
- Why one woman quit her dream job at Harvard to ‘do nothing’ for one glorious summer in a remote cabin - Article in the National Post (also see versions in the London Free Press , the Daily Mail, and Today.com).
- Quit Harvard for a cabin in the woods? She did. Article in the Globe & Mail.
- Rethink Your After-Work Routine to Make the Transition Home a Happy One - Article in the Wall Street Journal.
- Make Stress Management As Routine As Brushing Your Teeth - Article in the Globe & Mail.
- Antidepressant Journey Spawns Book, Business - Article in the London Free Press.
- The Antidepressant Antidote radio interview on Life by Design with Drs. Jamie and Joel Richards.
- Antidepressants For the Rest of Your Life? Radio interview on Killer Health Care with Charles Glassman, M.D.
- Featured guest blogger on Robert Whitaker's Mad in America.
- The Antidepressant Antidote radio interview on Hope, Healing and WellBeing with Mary O'Keefe.
- Teen Depression radio interview on the Family Matters show with Wendy McDonnell.
- The Antidepressant Antidote radio interview on The Sheila Show with Sheila Gale.